Kartell Mademoiselle Chair with Printed Fabrics
Bright, modern colors and a streamlined, linear design make the Mademoiselle Chair a chic and luxurious choice for seating. Its frame is an injected mold of polycarbonate upon which a seat of expanded polyurethane is placed. The seat is upholstered in either 100% cotton with elegant, Asian-inspired red and blue themes, or a cotton/polyester blend in a sophisticated green damask. The fabric is unusually thick and soft, making this chair as comfortable as it is appealing to the eye.
Designed by: Philippe Starck, 2003
Mademoiselle Chair Features:
- Frame made of transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate
- Seat made of polyurethane foam upholstered with 100% cotton (Chinese colors) or a cotton/polyester blend (damask)
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- As seen in the November 2007 issue of Domino
- Made in Italy
- 31.2" H x 21.63 W x 21" D
- Seat height: 18.3"