Kartell Mademoiselle Chair with Missoni Fabrics
Bright, modern colors and a streamlined, linear design make the Mademoiselle Chair a chic and luxurious choice for seating. Its frame is an injected mold of transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate upon which a seat of expanded polyurethane is placed. The seat is upholstered in 100% cotton with one of three vibrant patterns designed by Rosita Missoni from the collection of Missoni Home, including Cartagena with black and white flower graffiti and Vevey with kaleidoscopic flowers in a red or earthy palette. The fabric is unusually thick and soft, making this chair as comfortable as it is appealing to the eye.
Designed by: Philippe Starck, 2003
Mademoiselle Chair Features:
- Frame made of polycarbonate
- Seat made of polyurethane foam
- Seat upholstered in 100% cotton
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- As seen in the November 2007 issue of Domino
- Made in Italy
Designer:Philippe StarckMATERIAL:Acrylic FurnitureManufacturer:Kartell
- 31.2" H x 21.63" W x 21" D
- Seat height: 18.3"