Kartell Mademoiselle Chair with Mid Back
Bright, modern colors and a streamlined, linear design make the Mademoiselle Chair a chic and luxurious choice for seating. Its frame is an injected mold of polycarbonate upon which a seat of expanded polyurethane is placed. The seat is upholstered with 100% polyester Kvadrat® fabrics in solid colors, making this style ideal for business or formal settings. The fabric is unusually thick and soft, making this chair as comfortable as it is appealing to the eye.
Designed by: Philippe Starck, 2003
Mademoiselle Chair Features:
- Frame made of transparent polycarbonate
- Seat made of polyurethane foam upholstered with 100% Trevira® CS (polyester) in solid colors
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- As seen in the November 2007 issue of Domino
- Made in Italy
- 31.2" H x 21.63" W x 21" D
- Seat height: 18.3"